Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 27 Creating Partnership Toward Your Goals!

Today I asked my Warrior Goddess Horse, Charm, if she wanted to go to an eventing clinic and horse show this spring/summer (eventing is a 3-phase equestrian sport that includes dressage, cross country jumping and stadium jumping)....her answer made great sense for anyone who has any type of goal they want to move toward...let's listen in...




What I loved about Charm's suggestion was that it was clear it wasn't just about getting ready for a clinic or show...it is about LIFE....where don't we need to show up with Strength, Flexibility, and Endurance?! Especially when you consider those are areas that you can build not just physically, but mentally and emotionally too!

She also told me that when you have developed your physical, mental, and emotional Strength, Flexibility, and Endurance, it becomes much easier to have Courage!!! 

So where would your goals invite you to build more strength, flexibility or endurance? Which of these is the biggest growth edge for you?

For me, right now, I'd say it's strength...I've gotten too soft, my guides say! In every way! HA!

So I'm going to partner with Charm to focus on building our Strength first, step by step, together, tuned into how our connection is supporting us each step of the way.

I also LOVED her reminder not to get task-oriented, but to stay connection focused- I'd say that's one of the BIGGEST keys to success in every arena of your life- wouldn't you?!

Here's to committing to whatever it will take to reach your goal, all the while focused on the connection to our hearts and to each other!

If you wish, stop by this video on the steps to heart-connection with horse that I did awhile ago as a reminder of how to create that connection, first, before you move onto your day's task!

No comments:

Post a Comment