Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 16: The Solution to Getting Your Panties in a Wedge!

Today, I got my panties in a wedge!  I got all worried because, once again, I had to inhabit that uncomfortable space of the UNKNOWN...and I wasn't doing it with so much grace.

But Seren, my no-nonsense Teacher, shows me I have an easy choice to make...




How do you react to being in that space of the UNKNOWN? Trust and faith turn the dark and scary space of not knowing into a light, bright, and airy space of expansiveness!

Join me in lighting the darkness with Trusting Faith! How has trust or faith lighted your way before with horse? Please share!

What did horse share with you today? Please share your Wisdom Horse Gem of the Day! Comment below.

********

START YOUR SPIRITUAL ADVENTURE WITH HORSE!:
Grab your FREE excerpt of the empowering new e-book that shares true tales & tools to uplift your journey with horse. Click on the excerpt on the right side navigation bar  -->


EMAIL UPDATES: Get daily updates & inspiration from Horse during the Pledge!  Enter your email to get email updates sent directly to your inbox (see upper right hand navigation bar to sign up).

No comments:

Post a Comment