Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 17: Finding Home Again

Serendipity, the wise old sage of my healing herd, caught me off guard today when she whispered something terribly profound to me..something I had almost forgotten but desperately needed to remember...

Let's listen in....



"We're your Home."

Wow. How humble & blessed am I to have a herd who is my home...my heart's home. And to have a healing best friend who will gently remind me when I forget, with the sweetest of horse breath.

Where's your heart's home?
Do you need to spend more time at home in your heart?
What would that mean to you? What would it look like and how would you benefit?

Chances are, you, like me, would flow your Best Self with greater grace and ease, with more joyful exuberance if you gifted yourself with being at Home more often- where ever that is for you!

*****
Have the Equine Adventure of a Lifetime!  If horses are your heart's home, consider gifting yourself with some Healing Herd time by booking an Equi-Quest Healing Retreat! Learn more about these personalized, in-depth healing retreats with horses that are designed to launch you into the next Best Version of Your Magnificent, Heart-Centered Self through empowering, interactive adventures with the Healing Herd outside of Denver, CO. Half day to 5 day retreats designed around your unique equine-inspired vision.  More info here or email me at drjenn@unitywithhhorse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment