Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 19: The Depth of Connection

Today I finally got to ride and Charm, my gorgeous Steed, surprised me when, 10 steps into our little jaunt, she stopped to remind me about what's most important to Horses when we ride....

Find out now...



I loved this reminder that it's the heart connection that matters most to Horse. And couldn't we all benefit from slowing down and noticing our relationship to all that's around us?! When we are in the moment like that- magic happens!

What do you need to slow down and notice? Who do you need to deepen your connection with, even while you ride ahead? Please share!

You might enjoy a couple other fascinating messages from Charm that came while we were out for strolls around the neighborhood- appearently that's her favorite teaching moment! I must be listening then!!!

Blog Post: Do You Need to Forgive the Moment Too?

Blog Post: Is your Perspective Uplifting?

No comments:

Post a Comment